This position plays an essential role in providing a mix of new sales management and existing account growth with our clients. With support from the Sales Director, you will support revenue growth and foster strong commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for finding opportunities to expand the use of our services to a range of accounts based in the USA. You will also be responsible for nurturing new leads and closing deals to expand our market share.
· Coordinate the involvements of sales support personnel, with operations and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers’ expectations are met.
· Proactively review sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
· Identify deficiencies in skills among sales team members, and works to improve individuals’ capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
· Recruit, hire, and develop associates, utilizing company guidelines and support resources.
· Work with VP of Sales to ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales team.
· Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
· Positively impact the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning strategies, and customer communication tools.
· Lead sales forecasting efforts among the team, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
· Proactively assess, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
· Provide a management-level point of contact for key customers. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)-preferred Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Strong written and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.